Videos not loading in iPad

Your question helps to create value for every student here. I will answer in the best way I can and other students can give their opinion too. So please ask questions and help to build out community. I will post here all the video answers to students too.
Martie

Videos not loading in iPad

Post by Martie » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:57 pm

Hi, I'm really liking the course so far and there's clearly a lot of thought gone into it, so massive thumbs up there :) Unfortunately, I don't get a lot of time to practice but there have been a few occasions when I have that the videos aren't loading in the lessons, which I thought I'd bring to your attention just in case you aren't aware of the problem. Thanks, Martie

Martie

Re: Videos not loading in iPad

Post by Martie » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:01 pm

By the way, I just loaded the lessons on my Android phone and the videos were there, just not always there on the ipad, which is definitely my preferred tool as it's hooked up to my keyboard.etc. Thanks

jaak
Site Admin

Post by jaak » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:45 am

Hi,

Hopefully the problem will be resolved soon, because we are launching a completely new site in September. We decided not to use Ruzuku anymore, because it doesn't give us enough possibilities to develop our ideas.
Everyone will be notified of the move. Just a little bit of patience is needed :)

Glad you are enjoing the course. Thank you.

Jaak

Martie

Post by Martie » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:21 pm

No worries and thanks for the info, I'm happy to wait :)